Nintendo Co., Ltd.
|Scope of Application
Nintendo is a Japanese multinational video game company and one of the pioneers of the video game industry. Nintendo eShop Cards are the in-app currency that can be used to purchase games, add-ons, and other digital content from the Nintendo eShop.
How to Receive Goods
Once you have completed your Nintendo top-up, your Nintendo eShop Card code will be automatically sent to your email address. You can then redeem the code on the Nintendo eShop to add the funds to your Nintendo Account balance.
We support a variety of payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, and PayPal. We also support payments from multiple countries and currencies.
The Buying Process
1. Select the item, denomination, and quantity you want to buy.
2. Click "Submit Order."
3. Enter your payment information and complete the purchase.
4. Check your email for the Nintendo eShop Card code.
5. Redeem the code on the Nintendo eShop to add the funds to your Nintendo Account balance.
Q: What should I do if I fill in the wrong account? Can I get a refund?
A: If you fill in the wrong account information when recharging Nintendo eShop Card codes, we will do our best to recover your codes. However, we cannot guarantee a refund. Please be sure to double-check your account information before completing your purchase.
Q: How long will it take for the payment to arrive?
A: Your Nintendo eShop Card code will be sent to your email address within 1-2 minutes of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your Nintendo eShop Card code within 5 minutes, please contact customer service for assistance.
1. If you are recharging for someone else, please beware of scams.
2. Do not purchase Nintendo eShop Card codes from third-party platforms, as they may be counterfeit.
3. Redeem your Nintendo eShop Card codes on the Nintendo eShop as soon as possible.
4. For any other problems, please feel free to contact customer service.