Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
|Scope of Application
PlayStation is a popular video game console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. PlayStation Network (PSN) Cards are the in-app currency that can be used to purchase games, add-ons, and other digital content from the PlayStation Store.
How to Receive Goods
Once you have completed your PlayStation top-up, your PSN Card code will be automatically sent to your email address. You can then redeem the code on the PlayStation Store to add the funds to your PSN wallet.
We support a variety of payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, and PayPal. We also support payments from multiple countries and currencies.
The Buying Process
1. Select the item, denomination, and quantity you want to buy.
2. Click "Submit Order."
3. Enter your payment information and complete the purchase.
4. Check your email for the PSN Card code.
5. Redeem the code on the PlayStation Store to add the funds to your PSN wallet.
Q: What should I do if I fill in the wrong account? Can I get a refund?
A: If you fill in the wrong account information when recharging PSN Card codes, we will do our best to recover your codes. However, we cannot guarantee a refund. Please be sure to double-check your account information before completing your purchase.
Q: How long will it take for the payment to arrive?
A: Your PSN Card code will be sent to your email address within 1-2 minutes of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your PSN Card code within 5 minutes, please contact customer service for assistance.
1. If you are recharging for someone else, please beware of scams.
2. Do not purchase PSN Card codes from third-party platforms, as they may be counterfeit.
3. Redeem your PSN Card codes on the PlayStation Store as soon as possible.
4. For any other problems, please feel free to contact customer service.