|Garena Mobile Private Limited
|No Expiration Date
|Recharge on Behalf
|Scope of Application
Call of Duty: Mobile is a popular first-person shooter game for mobile devices. COD Points (CP) are the in-app currency that can be used to purchase new weapons, characters, skins, and other in-game items.
How to Receive Goods
After completing your Call of Duty: Mobile top-up, please contact online customer service immediately to provide your recharge information.
Once your recharge has been processed, you can log in to your Call of Duty: Mobile account and check your balance to confirm that the recharge was successful.
We support a variety of payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, and PayPal. We also support payments from multiple countries and currencies.
The Buying Process
1. Select the item, denomination, and quantity you want to buy.
2. Enter the account information you want to recharge.
3. Reconfirm the recharge information and select the applicable payment method and offer.
4. Submit the order and complete the payment.
5. Contact customer service to provide your recharge information.
Q: What should I do if I fill in the wrong account? Can I get a refund?
A: If you fill in the wrong account information when recharging CP, we will do our best to recover your CP. However, we cannot guarantee a refund. Please be sure to double-check your account information before completing your purchase.
Q: How long will it take for the payment to arrive?
A: Your CP will be added to your account within 1-2 minutes of completing your purchase and contacting customer service. If you do not receive your CP within 5 minutes, please contact customer service for assistance.
1. If you are recharging for someone else, please beware of scams.
2. Please make sure all the information in your order is correct.
3. For any other questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.